woensdag 7 augustus 2013

THE ACCESSORY WALL !!!

In my opinion, every girl/woman or gay should have it's own accessory wall....It looks amazing, clean and easy to excess. for your inspiration: MY ACCESSORY WALL, my carefully selected piece of art :)


On top shelf: some art stuf, Anna dello Russo for H&M and her perfume by YOOX, the only Dollar i brought back from my first trip to New York and a Matthew Williamson scented candle.

First shelf: my new caps addiction from H&M and KENZO.

Second shelf: bags, shades and belts with a touch of gold.

Third shelf: bags, shades and belts with a touch of silver.

Fourth shelf: all my beloved scarves ALEXANDER MCQUEEN, GIVENCHY, HERMES, GUCCI ect ect.

And finally on the floor my daily bags by MISSONI, H&M and MARY KATRANTZOU for LONGCHAMPS.

Geen opmerkingen: