maandag 9 september 2013

THE FIFTH YEAR !!!

Unbelievable !!! My lovely little blog turned 5 today, five years of fashion ups and downs, it took me to a party in Florence, made me a blogger of the year nominee AND the most amazing things is that WEAR TO DARE showed me fashion week !!! AMSTERDAM, LONDON and my favorite city of all....PARIS, season after season :)

E
(Brian Lichtenberg cap, Karl Lagerfeld gloves from NET-A-PORTER.....Jil Sander clutch from YOOX).

To all my followers and visitors: thank you so much for reading my blog and hope you will continue to do so in the future....big love for you X To all the fashion peeps: thanks for believing in me and sending me al those lovely invites....see you soon ;)

Fashion changes, so hopefully my blog will change with it. CHEERS !!!

Geen opmerkingen: