donderdag 17 juli 2014

PANTONE AT COLETTE

Earlier this year I got my fashion journalism certificate. Ones we received homework to pitch one well worked out idea for three different magazines, I chose color institute Pantone as my mane subject because what's fashion without color (even if it's black).

So I suggested a photoshoot for ELLE: colored background, model totally painted in an opposite color with the latest fashion. The other one was for MARIE CLAIRE: A guided tour through the Pantone factory plus interview with executive director Leatrice Eiseman about the color of the year 2014 "Radiant Orchid" and finally for GRAZIA: The best shop list you can think of selected with the help of those amazing Pantone color cards. Not bad right?

I handed over my homework with all things named and planned like location, writer, model, photographer ect ect I received it back with just one comment from my teacher (in RED!!!) "What's up with you and this Pantone business, to farfetched for fashion"

UHM I DON'T THINK SO....PANTONE TEES AND SWEATSHIRTS NOW AVAILABLE AT COLETTE, THAT'S FASHION !!!

Geen opmerkingen: