zondag 16 januari 2011

to the party and back again !!!

first of all....sorry for my absence, my regular job kept me very busy....but i am here for you again. as you all know i had an invitation to the blogger party from LUISAVIAROMA in Firenze....i packed my bag with an party-proof outfit and got on a airplane to Italy (i never been to Italy, so i was kind of excited).

while i'm flying, i had some time for re-surge, i grabbed my Italian Marie Claire (on the airport they didn't have the Italian VOGUE....SO, this will do).
it was still very early in the morning when i flown over Tuscany's very beautiful landscape.

5 minutes later i landed on Firenze airport, i grabbed a cab, checked-in at the hotel, refreshed myself and hit this fabulous town....time for some culture....first stop museum SALVATORE FERRAGAMO, then some amazing boutiques DOLCE&GABBANA, ROBERTO CAVALLI and FENDI !!!after seeing all those amazing shoes (and bags), i longed for an latte macchiato and i just know the right place....caffe Giacosa from ROBERTO CAVALLI, a lovely little cafe with a small terrace outside (the seat covers had an leopard-print, i just loved it). after the lovely latte, i bought me some chocolates for later.i wanted to know where the party will be held....So, i walked down the VIA ROMA till i found LUISA....when i arrived in front of the store, lovely to see there was a blogger working-out her photo-shoot.

i watched it for a few minutes before i went back to my hotel....I HAD TO CHANCE OUTFIT....taadaa....gold sequined H&M dress, black VIKTOR & ROLF for H&M tuxedo blazer and VIKTOR & ROLF "hypnotise me" clutch.
unfortunately the party pictures didn't work-out that well (i really need a new camera !!!), sorry....but the party was very fashionable....THANKS DEAR LUISA !!!

Geen opmerkingen: