vrijdag 1 juli 2011

IBIZA part 4: SANTA ANTONI

lovely little wooden cabin at the water side:ME in the lovely little wooden cabin at the water side:me had a lovely refreshing drink at the lovely little wooden cabin at the water side:the GOLDEN BUDDAH bar:as i walked further down the boulevard i saw this POP-UP store from RIVER ISLAND (one of my favorite shops), me very happy seeing it here SO, bought me a floral strapless jumpsuit and some AMAZING earrings....thanks GRAZIA for not missing-out on my daily shopping-spree !!!needs no introduction i think:here at this bar, you have the most divine sunsets of the world....if you don't make it till sunset (or you had too many sangria), you can buy the mug in their gift-shop....i didn't stay AND i didn't buy the mug....(too many sangria i think ;) maybe next time.

Geen opmerkingen: