zondag 8 januari 2012

NEW YORK CITY GOODIE BAG

YOU KNOW I LOVE TO SHOP....RIGHT??? well in New York it was no difference, here are some high-lights of my NEW YORK CITY GOODIE BAG:

First some LADY GAGA stuff....i visited her "WORKSHOP" at Barney's....really cool and expensive things, saw an amazing leather jacket, i believe it was between the $400,- and $700,- SO, i bought me some little stuff (it's not the size that counts ;)at a local record store i found me THE MONSTER BALL TOUR DVD (not out yet in the Netherlands, me very happy).as a true stylist and blogger you can not leave New York City without visiting the fabulous boutique of PATRICIA FIELD, what a lovely store, amazing staff and a real blogger/stylists accessories heaven....found me 2 spiked rings (one gold the other one in silver), big cross bracelet and a pair of big lightning-bolt earrings.then some BALENCIAGA at BERGDORF GOODMAN, i totally forgot to check-out the TOM FORD beauty counter at this prestige department store....but you can't just have it all....or CAN i ???time to hit TIME SQUARE (yes, i am a tourist)finally i went to TIFFANY & CO at fifth avenue (just because i adore BREAKFAST AT TIFFANY'S and really adore their silver jewelry).
SO, this was it....i could not let you see ALL the things i bought and found just because i don't have the space here on my blog. NEW YORK IS AMAZING FOR FASHIONISTA'S AND SHOPAHOLICS....I THINK I WILL BE GOING BACK SOON (new season, new purchases).

Geen opmerkingen: