maandag 14 oktober 2013

BAG OF THE WEEK

In the honor of the VOGUE NETHERLANDS X VIKTOR & ROLF COLLABORATION, i grabbed my favorite V&R items and name them: MY ACCESSORIES OF THE WEEK !!!

(bag, flowerbomb and belt VIKTOR&ROLF, nail-polish DOLCE&GABBANA, bracelets H&M and a nice bottle of MOET CHANDON)

My "hypnotize me" clutch has a story to it, once upon a time in a town called Utrecht there was an fashion expo called THE HOUSE OF VIKTOR AND ROLF. It was amazing seeing 15 years of V&R history AND there was also a small presentation of their S/S 2009 runway show, I fell in love with that bag right away. One year later i got the chance to buy this dream....so i did :)As far as i know there are just 2 of them, one owned by Dutch Vogue editor in chief karin Swerink and the onther by me.

NOW THE DREAM CONTINUES....I HAVE MY EYE SET ON THE NEW "BOMBETTE" EVENING BAG, SO STAY TUNED !!!

Geen opmerkingen: