zaterdag 8 maart 2014

DEAR BILL CUNNINGHAM,

As Fashion Blogger you hope that one day you will be shot by a huge street style photographer like Scott Schuman (The Sartorialist), Tommy Ton (Jak & Jil) OR mister Bill Cunningham.

This last Paris fashion week i saw Scott Schuman at concept store COLETTE along side Garance Dore but no camera, got a glimpse of Tommy Ton until he spotted Anna Dello Russo BUT then there's was hope....I was waiting outside the VIKTOR & ROLF fashion show, Bill Cunningham walked right beside me his eyes scanning the crowd looked at me looked at me again (fingers crossed) grabbed his camera and walked away :( I put my CELINE sunglasses on to hide my twitching eye and entered the show.


Dear mister Bill Cunningham, I got a picture OF you on my wall and i would love to have one BY you as well SO, SEE YOU NEXT FALL !!!

Geen opmerkingen: