maandag 20 december 2010

LADY GAGA goes dutch

she's in love with dutch designers....a green "army" coat by IRIS van HERPEN, wears VIKTOR & ROLF regularly (she even adores their perfume FLOWERBOMB), wearing JAN TAMINIAU in paris and now her team of (fashion) experts asked a dutch shoe designer to send a pair to London....for THE photo-shoot of her new BORN THIS WAY album.the name of this designer: MIRIAM van WEEGHEL (clothing by: JANNEKE VERHOEVEN), i checked her out of course....and i found-out that she has her own blog: http://www.miriamvanweeghel.blogspot.com/ here you can see what she is designing....i really like these "knight in shining armor" platforms....I GOT TO HAVE THEM ;)
I SINCERELY HOPE THAT MIRIAM'S SHOES MAKE IT ON THE NEW LADY GAGA ALBUM, I WILL KEEP MY FINGERS CROSSED (and my wallet too....i must get me those shoes !!!).

Geen opmerkingen: